And don’t fret if you’re not super tech-savvy — we’’ll include all the details and directions with the piece, so you can get the very most out of your jewelry. It’s also sealed in epoxy to protect it and hung on two gunmetal grey chains, standard length is 18″. Three inch extension included.
Operation: I’m alive, I’m ALIVE!
- Flip the switch to the side labeled “Direct”. The power storage capacitors are now disconnected and I get my energy directly off the surrounding light. Sunlight is best, but not the only source I like.
- Flip the switch to the side labeled “Store”. This connects the storage capacitors.
- Solar – find a light source I like and leave me under it for 30 minutes.
- Optional USB – plug me in. If the green light next to the USB is lit, I’m charging. Wait 2 minutes till my other LED’s are really bright. I’m full.
- Store my energy for later by flipping the switch to “Direct”.
Endurance: In “Store” I’ll run about 6 hours on a full charge in complete darkness. In “Direct” I’ll blink as long as the room is bright.