And don’t fret if you’re not super tech-savvy — we’’ll include all the details and directions with the piece, so you can get the very most out of your jewelry. Sealed in epoxy to protect it from life. Hung on an 18″ gunmetal grey chain with a 3″ silver extension.
Operation: I’m ALIVE!
- Flip switch to side labeled “Direct”. The power storage capacitors are now disconnected and I get my energy directly off the surrounding light. Sunlight is best, but not the only source I like.
- Flip switch to side labeled “Store” to store solar energy or run off internal storage. The capacitor is now connected to the circuit.
- Solar – find a light source I like and leave me under it for 10-15 minutes.
- Optional USB – plug me in. The red charging LED next to the USB will light to show I am charging. Wait 2 minutes till I’m really, really bright. If the LED’s are constant, I’m full.
- Store my energy for later by flipping the switch to “Direct”.
Endurance: When flipped to “Store” I’ll run about 3+ hours on a full charge in darkness. In “Direct” I’ll blink as long as the room is bright.