Each square cufflink has two amber LED lights connected to 4 tiny solar cells. So your cuffs will charge up and blink all on their own. They’re alive!
Oh, and if you don’t get much sun (no shame, we understand), each one comes with a micro-USB connector for quick charging.
Square Size: 1″ square, about the size of a quarter.
Solar Charge Time: 25 minutes
Optional USB Charge Time: 2 minutes
Lifespan in Darkness: 5 hours
Operation: I’m ALIVE!
- Flip switch to side labeled “Direct”. The power storage capacitor is now disconnected and I get my energy directly off the surrounding light. Sunlight is best, but not the only source I like.
- Flip switch to side labeled “Store” to store solar energy or run off internal storage. The capacitor is now connected to the circuit.
- Solar – find a light source I like and leave me under it for 20-30 minutes.
- Optional USB – plug me in. Wait 2 minutes till I’m really, really If the LED’s are constant, I’m full.
- Store my energy for later by flipping the switch to “Direct”.
Endurance: When flipped to “Store” I’ll run about 6+ hours on a full charge in darkness. In “Direct” I’ll blink as long as the room is bright.