Operation: I’m alive, I’m ALIVE!
- Flip the switch to the side labeled “Direct”. The power storage capacitors are disconnected and I get my energy directly off the surrounding light. Sunlight is best, but not the only source I like.
- Flip the switch to the side labeled “Store” to store solar energy or run off of internal storage. The storage capacitor is now connected.
- Solar – find a light source I like and leave me under it for 45 minutes.
- Optional USB – plug me in. Wait 4 minutes until the blue/white light comes on. I’m full!
- Store my energy for later by flipping the switch to the side labeled “Direct”.
Endurance: In “Store” I’ll run about 5+ hours on a full charge. In “Direct” I’ll blink as long as the room is bright.