Wear your sinister love of technology anywhere with this blinky black and gold skull! This piece has two red LED lights for eyes connected to 4 tiny solar cells. So your tie clip will charge up and blink in an ever-so-captivating manner. Oh, and if you’re a geek on the run (or don’t get much sun, we understand), it also comes with a micro-USB connector. Rock!
Operation: I’m ALIVE!
- Flip switch to side labeled “Direct”. The power storage capacitors are now disconnected and I get my energy directly off the surrounding light. Sunlight is best, but not the only source I like.
- Flip switch to side labeled “Store” to store solar energy or run off internal storage. The storage capacitor is now connected.
- Solar – find a light source I like and leave me under it for 10-15 minutes.
- Optional USB – plug me in. Wait 2 minutes till I’m really, really If the LED’s are constant, I’m full.
- Store my energy for later by flipping the switch to “Direct”.
Endurance: When flipped to “Store” I’ll run about 90 minutes on a full charge in darkness. In “Direct” I’ll blink as long as the room is bright.