More blinky is always better! Each square has two alternating LED lights powered by 4 tiny solar panels incorporated into the design. No batteries required, EVER.
But that’s not all! If you’re a geek on the run (or just forget to solar charge your bling), it also comes with a micro-USB connector. Rock! Chain length 18″ with a 3″ extension.
Size: 1″ square, about the size of a quarter.
Solar Charge Time: 25 minutes
Optional USB Charge Time: 2 minutes
Lifespan in Darkness: 6 hours
Operation: I’m ALIVE!
- Flip switch to side labeled “Direct”. The power storage capacitor is now disconnected and I get my energy directly off the surrounding light. Sunlight is best, but not the only source I like.
- Flip switch to side labeled “Store” to store solar energy or run off internal storage. The capacitor is now connected to the circuit.
- Solar – find a light source I like and leave me under it for 20-30 minutes.
- Optional USB – plug me in. Wait 2 minutes till I’m really, really If the LED’s are constant, I’m full.
- Store my energy for later by flipping the switch to “Direct”.
Endurance: When flipped to “Store” I’ll run about 6+ hours on a full charge in darkness. In “Direct” I’ll blink as long as the room is bright.