And don’t fret if you’re not super tech-savvy — we’’ll include all the details and directions with the piece, so you can get the very most out of your jewelry. It’s also sealed in epoxy to protect it from life and hung on silver hypoallergenic ear-wire and gunmetal grey chain.
Operation: I’m ALIVE!
- Flip switch to side labeled “Direct”. The power storage capacitor is now disconnected and I get my energy directly off the surrounding light. Sunlight is best, but not the only source I like.
- Flip switch to side labeled “Store” to store solar energy or run off internal storage. The capacitor is now connected to the circuit.
- Solar – find a light source I like and leave me under it for 20-30 minutes.
- Optional USB – plug me in. Wait 2 minutes till I’m really, really If the LED’s are constant, I’m full.
- Store my energy for later by flipping the switch to “Direct”.
Endurance: When flipped to “Store” I’ll run about 6+ hours on a full charge in darkness. In “Direct” I’ll blink as long as the room is bright.