Wear your sinister love of technology anywhere with this blinky black and gold skull! This piece has two red LED lights for eyes connected to 4 tiny solar cells. So your jewelry will charge up and blink in an ever-so-captivating manner. Oh, and if you’re a geek on the run (or don’t get much sun, we understand), it also comes with a micro-USB connector. Rock!
And don’t fret if you’re not super tech-savvy — we’’ll include all the details and directions with the piece, so you can get the very most out of your jewelry. It’s also sealed in epoxy to protect it from life. Trust us, we even dropped one in a toilet to test it. 😉
Operation: I’m ALIVE!
- Flip switch to side labeled “Direct”. The power storage capacitors are now disconnected and I get my energy directly off the surrounding light. Sunlight is best, but not the only source I like.
- Flip switch to side labeled “Store” to store solar energy or run off internal storage. The storage capacitor is now connected.
- Solar – find a light source I like and leave me under it for 10-15 minutes.
- Optional USB – plug me in. Wait 2 minutes till I’m really, really If the LED’s are constant, I’m full.
- Store my energy for later by flipping the switch to “Direct”.
Endurance: When flipped to “Store” I’ll run about 90 minutes on a full charge in darkness. In “Direct” I’ll blink as long as the room is bright.